Anyone have any thoughts? On Sep 8, 2:39 pm, ryentzer <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, when I type "div" (without the quotes) I get a list of available > clippings to insert such as div, div class, div id. The problem is > they are all doubled, yet somehow different. The first "div" will have > the clipping icon to the left whereas the second will have a purplish > square with a white left arrow that functions the same as the clipping > version. Where is this coming from and how do I turn it off? I only > want the clippings to auto-complete. > > Thanks, Rick
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group. Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
