I'm trying to create a "Rewrap Quoted Text" Service. So far, in
Automator, I have the following workflow:

1) New BBEdit Document
2) Run AppleScript:
        on run
                tell application "BBEdit"
                        rewrap quoted text of text window 1
                end tell
        end run
3) Get Contents of BBEdit Document
4) Run AppleScript:
        on run {input, parameters}
                tell application "BBEdit"
                        close document 1 in text window 1 saving no
                end tell
                return input
        end run

Creating a BBEdit document and then working on its content seems
unnecessarily complex (and I haven't managed to get it to work
properly to begin with). Is there a way to apply "rewrap quoted text"
directly to a string, rather than to a window?

Thanks,

Lukas

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to