First, it's irrelevant to me whether this is done in applescript or a
shell script. What I need to do is:

Grab the directory of the project document itself
Grab the directory of the selected line (be it a file or a directory)
in the project window.

I'll then massage those and issue a couple of shell commands. But the
problem is getting that info.

I can get the name, path etc of the document open in the text window,
but even though the project window claims to inherit from test window,
I can't get the name or path of the project document, nor can I get
the selection from the project window.

Any ideas?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to