On Oct 11, 2010, at 2:41 PM, carpentaria wrote:

> I'm new to html and am going through the motions of picking up mark -
> up language using BBEdit. A problem has arisen trying to transfer
> framesets onto the web. I have followed all the instructions. Having
> checked very carefully the mark-up side but when i try to transfer it
> onto the website i get a message that the Websites do not recognise
> the file een though the file is in its folder. I have tried it on
> Opera, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari(this only produces a blank
> sheet. Other similar files which i have produced have given me results
> except Safari which i am not particulary bothered about as i think i
> know the solution and will use once i have more experience. My system
> is Mac 10.6.4


I think you may have some terminology crossed up. Can you give specific steps 
you are taking, what results you expect to see, and what results you do see?

For example:
I wrote an HTML file, which uses frames for layout;
I dropped the HTML file on Safari's Dock icon;
I expected the page to display, and my navigation to work
Actual: Safari showed a blank page

This will give us a better idea of what you're trying to accomplish, and where 
the error may have been introduced.

Steve

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
  • Frames carpentaria
    • Re: Frames Steve Kalkwarf

Reply via email to