Thanks Steve & Robert!

I'll check these out!

funny, I had a big fight with the reset for 960 grid and although it was 
winning, I killed it in the end.  Perhaps I should reconsider :-)

James

On Feb 6, 2011, at 4:04 PM, Steve Piercy wrote:

> On Feb 6, 6:58 am, Jim Sheffer <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Not wanting to clutter this list with "off topic" posts, does anyone know of 
>> a good  html/css mailing list for designers/developers?
>> 
>> I've been recently looking into some of the css "grid" systems and had a few 
>> questions...
> 
> Usually the best source is the author of the system.
> 
> My favorite:
> http://www.1kbgrid.com/
> 
> Second favorite:
> http://960.gs/
> 
> And I always use a reset.  Eric Meyer recently updated his for HTML5:
> http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/css/reset/
> 
> I found the other systems, like YUI and YAML, to be too heavy and they
> take a while to fully comprehend to take full advantage of them.
> http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/
> http://www.yaml.de/en/
> 
> --steve
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> <http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
> please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
> Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to