On 2011-03-03, LuKreme wrote:

On 3-Mar-2011, at 15:23, Bruce Van Allen wrote:
Excellent. That's the way I've seen several great user ideas incorporated in this application over the years.

All of my great ideas end up with "This feature has been in BBEdit for 14 years, here's the page number for the manual."

Ah, true -- they're usually ahead of us.

But think of the distraught souls who proposed features that have NOT been adopted, such as tabbed windows, variable-width columns, and the option to make all ponies visible...

   - Bruce

_bruce__van_allen__santa_cruz_ca_