Good morning,

On 16/03/11 at 10:40 AM -0400, Peter Zion <peter.z...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I tried it. I guess I'm used to tools such as Xcode which just allow you to hit command-B to build then left-click on a line to jump to an error. This is one of the most common things I do in my workflow and it has to be as fast as possible.

Assign Cmd-B to an Applescript which brings the worksheet forward, selects the make command and runs it. Then when errors appear, click line with file name, and do Cmd-L, Cmd-D. Doesn't really seem like lots more work to me.

Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt