Thanks,
I have a root folder, and then files and folders n that. I tried to
select only the folders and files as you said and drooped them in the
search window. Did not work for me. It still searched the folders that
I de-selected.

On Apr 15, 11:55 am, Roland Küffner <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Am 15.04.2011 um 15, 02:26 schrieb Matsaki:
>
> > I want to to exclude some folders that I don't want to be searched
> > when I do I Multi-File Search on my entire site. Did not find out how
> > though.
>
> - use filters (at the bottom of the Search window)
> - select (only) the folders to be searched in Finder and drag them to the 
> source section of the Search window
> - read the fine manual, p. 152
>
> Regards, Roland

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to