I have all my php files on a server Fedora 14 in my basement. I have
an NFS server set up.

I edit them from my IMac using bbedit.

Every now and then (Cant define the time frame any better!) I reboot
my mac and I can read the files but I cannot write any of the files.
What I mean is that they are 'locked' when I try to write to disk. If
I open the same files in textedit I can edit them and write back to
the disk.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

P.S. I have also seen the same problem when using Centos 5

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to