Am 20.04.2011 um 20, 19:05 schrieb [email protected]: > I very very much want this as well. It is not only easier to deal > with but makes debugging easier as well. > > I am very hopeful that someone from BBedit will read this. > > I use both if-then, loops, for-each's and switch's and none of them > fold. Very frustrating. I have asked before but have been told to > use the manual folding which is really a pain. > > As as aside, it would also be great if HTML div's would fold in a php > script.
Folding is around for about five years. I'm still hoping to see the day them folds make it into the Applescript dictionary, so you could throw together your own custom super fold scripts. Imagine the possibilities. Imagine the possibilities ... unfolded regards Roland -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group. Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
