> > The ideal thing for me would be if I could run the entire test suite each > time I save a file from BBEdit.
One partial solution would be to reassign the keyboard shortcut Command-S to a script that saves the file and then runs the test suite. It wouldn't literally do what you're asking—for instance, if you were to save from the File menu, or using commands such as Save As…, Save All, or Save to FTP/SFTP Server…, the test suite wouldn't run. But I find that I rarely save files by any other means than Command-S. gr. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group. Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
