On May 04, 2011 at 01:13 PM -0400, Robert Huttinger wrote:
It turns out it was the save copies option though. all is well.
Even though I use git for many of my projects/files, I still find
BBEdit's ability to save dated copies to be a huge help. Unless you are
checking your file into your versioning system every save (and why would
you do that), it can save your bacon sometimes to have dated backups
made. I have a cronjob that zips up the folder once a month. Text
files really aren't big enough not to have 2 safety nets.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>