By the way that's a little known AWESOME app (FileMerge)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2011, at 10:37 AM, rowen <[email protected]> wrote:

> I suspect you could somehow make send your data to Apple's FileMerge
> from BBEdit, but I don't know how to do it.
> 
> Could you expand on why you find 3-way merge helpful? I'm curious
> because I I find that BBEdit's 2-way works the way I think, whereas
> I've never been able to make use of FileMerge.
> 
> -- Russell
> 
> On Apr 6, 12:53 pm, Gregory Combs <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Any chance we'll ever see a three way file/folder diff in BBEdit?
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> <http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
> please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
> Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to