Greg Ferro wrote:

I'm somewhat new to BBEdit and interested in the Markdown Clippings
feature. However the builtin collection is less than complete, and I
think that there must be better out there.

Can anyone recommend and point me towards a Clippings set for
Markdown ?

That's the only clipping set I've seen. What do you think's missing, though? We could work on extending it. (I admit that personally I don't use much more than the "create Markdown link with link on the clipboard" clipping, as the rest of them don't seem to really appreciably save time over just typing things. I felt the same way about TextMate's Markdown snippets, though.)

--
Watts Martin <lay...@gmail.com>