Good evening,

On 29/07/11 at 4:25 PM +1000, Alex Satrapa <gr...@goldweb.com.au> wrote:

x-counterpart with relative paths works fine for me:

#!/usr/bin/env perl
#-*- x-counterpart: ../t/script_foo.t -*-

Thanks for confirming that it *should* work.

On 29/07/11 at 10:11 AM -0400, Steve Kalkwarf <kalkw...@barebones.com> wrote:

I haven't stepped through the code to verify this, but my suspicion is the same-named files are not being handled correctly.

Thanks for the info, but that's not the problem, it was a PEBKAC.