This would be done with GREP search and replace within BBE.
  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 On Mon 11/08/22 13:04 , Tudor  wrote:
 Hi, I am new to BBedit, testing the demo version currently.
 I was wondering if it's possible to edit both start and closing HTML
 tags at once, for example transforming something like
 Lorem ipsum
 into
 Lorem ipsum.
 Any ideas? This would be a useful addition to the Edit Markup
command,
 which (as far as I can tell) only allows changing tag attributes, but
 cannot rename the tag itself.
 Thanks,
 Tudor
 ;
 please email "" rather than posting to the group.
 Follow @bbedit on Twitter: ;