Am 06.09.2011 um 6, 02:16 schrieb C. Fiddler:

> For folks with poor eyesight I would like to know if there is a method
> to enlarge fonts while coding a document. I searched preferences but
> this only allow change in the sidebar. Is there something I’am
> missing? If there is a solution, could you let me know?

If you need to change the font size often you might use an applescript and
assign it a keyboard shortcut:

tell application "BBEdit"
        tell text window 1
                set fs to display font size
                set display font size to fs + 1
        end tell
end tell

To reduce the font size change the end of the fourth line to fs - 1.

Roland