The link I provided does have the latest code. If you visited the page
somewhat recently you may need to do a refresh to see the latest changes.
The code will state that is was last updated March 26 at the top of the
code listing.

The updated code does handle doing lists that start with *, #, and -, but
not +. I thought about it, but couldn't think of anytime I've seen it used.
It would be very easy to add though to the code. Just edit the section
"Check for lists" and add \\+ to the two regex finds. It has to be escaped
since it's a special character for regex. I'll make an update when I get a
chance, probably within the next 20 hours.

-Kendall