On Apr 27, 2012, at 11:45 , bbedit-issues wrote:

> No one every needed to fold XML?

It's possible nobody responded because you're not giving enough context to
diagnose any problem. "BBEdit doesn't fold XML" isn't correct; it folds XML
perfectly well. I just cut and pasted an example of RXML from Roxen's tutorial
web site, assuming this is the XML you're talking about, and darned if there
aren't little fold arrows everywhere I'd expect them to be when they're
displayed in BBEdit and the language type is set to "XML."

Perhaps pointing to an example of an XML file that it doesn't fold might be
valuable.