On 08/04/2013 01:49, Rich F wrote:

I have a file I'm editing where a list of filenames I need to shove into an
array.  I thought this would be a great reason to write something up that
shoves this list into an array format, or close enough to edit by hand
afterwards.

I am thinking since it's only applicable to the highlighted text, I can
have a rule to apply just to that, much like a pulldown menu.

If you give a sample of the selected file list you are referring to and also let us know what you mean by "array format" - which could be anything, depending on the context - then it should be possible to suggest a suitable Text Filter to do what you want.

JD

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BBEdit Talk" group.