Seth Dillingham wrote:
Have you ever looked at Moom <http://manytricks.com/moom/>? I can do basically what you described with just one or two clicks per window. I use this app all the time.
I also use Moom and like it -- but I've noticed that BBEdit's Preview window (for HTML and Markdown) can't be manipulated by it. As far as Moom is concerned when that window is in the front, there's no window in front at all.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email