A simple regular expression does that job

Search for:
(.{160})

Replace with:
\1\r

Also the search dialog has a option „Entire Words“. You might want to check
this. You might also try the search pattern .{140,160} to set the minimum and
maximum number of matched characters when using the Entire Word option if you
run into strange results.

Regards, Roland