On Apr 18, 2016, at 11:34, TJ Luoma <luo...@gmail.com
<mailto:luo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> If I want to _replace_ the contents of the current file, NOT create a
> separate document, I thought this would be what I needed to do as a Text
> Filter

Hey TJ,

BBEdit provides STDIN, so you don't have to.

With html2text.py installed here:

/usr/local/bin/html2text.py

ZSH:

#!/bin/zsh -f
html2text.py;

I have no need to alter the path on my system.

BASH:

#!/usr/bin/env bash
html2text.py;

Calling the html2text.py script from ZSH script might be a tiny bit faster but
barely enough to notice on my system.

--
Best Regards,
Chris