Good { morning, afternoon, evening },

We are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of BBEdit 11.6.2. This is a free update for anyone using BBEdit 11, and includes a number of fixes for reported problems, as well as all the new features and refinements previously released as part of the BBEdit 11 upgrade. This update is also required for compatibility with macOS Sierra.

A complete digest of the changes is available here:

     <http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/notes-11.6.2.html>

If you're already using BBEdit 11, you can choose "Check for Updates" from the BBEdit menu, or get the update from the BBEdit updates page:

     <http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/updates.html>

*** Note: if you are running 11.0 through 11.1.3, Check For Updates will first provide you with 11.1.4; you can then update to 11.6.2 by choosing "Check for Updates" again.

If you're using an older (pre-11.0) version of BBEdit, you can download the BBEdit 11 demo from here to try it out:

     <http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/demo.html>

The BBEdit demo is fully featured and functional to offer a true test of the software. The evaluation period lasts for thirty (30) days. At the end of the 30-day evaluation period, BBEdit will remain permanently functional with a revised feature set that includes everything in TextWrangler, plus a few more things: <http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/comparison.html#demo-comparison>.

Enjoy,

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email