Hello again,

I want to convert all of my relative URLs to absolute URLs.

The problem is that I do not know where the remaining relative URLs are located
in my virtual host's folder.

I have been reading the grep patterns section of the BBEdit manual, but I still
haven't quite understood how to apply what I have been reading.

For example, many of my current absolute URLs look like the following, where
"my-article" represents the actual name of the file:

However, there are some places -- as I said, unknown to me -- where there are
relative URLs which look like the following:

I want to change all of those relative URLs so that they are preceded by
"https://www.billkochman.com/Articles/";.

In looking at the BBEdit grep section, I get the impression that maybe I need
to use an "if-then" or "if-then-else" conditional subpattern. However, if that
is the case, as I said, I don't quite understand how to implement it.

If I use this:

\t\t<a href="(.+)\.html

It obviously finds all of the current absolute URLs. BTW, those "\t" are there
because all such lines are prefixed by two tabs.

So what pattern do I use to convert the remaining relative URLs to absolute
URLs, without affecting the current absolute URLs?

In other words, <a href="my-article.html should turn into <a
href="https://www.billkochman.com/Articles/my-article.html.

Thanks in advance. Some of this stuff is just a little over my head.

Kind regards,

Bill K.