Hi all,
I need some help in order to create a GREP pattern that let me transform a
text file. In this text file there are a list of glossary terms like this:

acceptor — A dopant material, such as boron, which has fewer outer shell
electrons than required in an otherwise balanced crystal structure,
providing a hole, which can accept a free electron.

activated shelf life — The period of time, at a specified temperature, that
a charged battery can be stored before its capacity falls to an unusable
level.

activation voltage(s) — The voltage(s) at which a charge controller will
take action to protect the batteries.

I need to transform in a list like this:

acceptor
activated shelf life
activation volgae(s)

So I need to get only the tems without the long description, each one
separated by a carriage return. As you can see in the original file each
voice is separated by its description by a " — " and at the end of each
description there is a carriage return and a blank line.

Any help doing this in BBEdit?

Thanks!
- Marco.