1) With the original project file not open, make a copy of it in the Finder.
2) Ctrl-click on the project file in the Finder and select "Show Package
3) Open the file you see named "project.bbprojectdata" in BBedit.
4) Do a replace all for "/Volumes/LSMnowStaging" with
5) Close and save the project.bbprojectdata file.
Now if you open the copied project file, you should be all set.
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 4:28:07 PM UTC-4, Really Randy wrote:
> I have a BBedit project with about 60 files in 60 different folders on a
> test environment. I'd like to create a copy of this project on a Production
> environment with the same files just a different server name. Is there a
> way to edit part of a path for these files to point at the production
> server instead of the test server?
> I would like to change
> There are 60 files all named "config.xml" in this project, too many to
> drag into a new project. I just need to change where it says "Staging" in
> the path to "Production".
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a
feature request or would like to report a problem, please email
"supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BBEdit Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/bbedit.