Wrong presumption, Bucky ;-)

I have ALWAYS felt the slight twinge of frustration that vrice mentioned, and I
have always settled for using the shortcut (Ctrl-Shift-S) that Fletcher
mentioned.

However, it was only today, after reading their comments, that I realized that
I would rather not have to settle for this and I would be an even happier
camper if BBEdit could PLEASE add this functionality.

Obvious in retrospect. I’m willing to bet that many colleagues on this forum
feel the same way.

Thanks to everyone for having opened my eyes (and probably a can of worms for
poor Rich ;-)

Alfredo