Select "Process Lines Containing" from the Text menu. Use an expression like
"ID_User" and the "Copy to new document" option. This will create a new
document that contains only lines that you want to process.

Then a simple replace all should do the actual work.

Find: .*ID_User=(.+?)&.*\r
Replace: \1\r

Hope this helps,

[fletcher]