On 2/8/18 at 4:07 PM, medil...@gmail.com (Tom Mai) wrote:

I've just updated to 12.1 on my MacBook Pro late 2016 with Touch Bar... but the Touch Bar doesn't want to play with BBEdit – nothing happens in any window
Do I have to activate TB support somewhere? Any other idea?

Provided your Mac's Touch Bar is configured to show 'App Controls' (either directly or with the control stip) via the Keyboard system prefs, BBEdit's controls should just appear when appropriate, as per:

<https://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/notes-12.1.html>

  * Support for the Touch Bar has been added to various windows
    (applicable only to computers that have a Touch Bar, of course):

    o FTP/SFTP browser windows: "go up", "go down" (into selected
      folder), and "reload".

    o Text Factory windows: add/remove actions and run the factory.

    o "Preview in BBEdit" windows: for items in the tool bar.

    o Editing windows: toggle the sidebar and previous/next document
      navigation.

In case that doesn't happen, I recommend you contact tech support. :-)

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email