Not only that, but even the most recent version of HTML5 Tidy ignores some
syntax errors, and leaves cruft in your legacy documents that you'll have
to clean up yourself. With BBEdit's built-in syntax editor, the results
window allows you to click on an error or warning, and jump right to the
section of code that needs attention.

By the way, keep in mind that some Tidy settings will remove valid HTML.
For example, if you are using Font Awesome and have an <i></i> tag pair
with the Font Awesome class inside, certain Tidy settings will delete the
entire tag pair and classes ... same with divs and spans. BBEdit never does
this.