On 2/13/18 at 6:08 AM, kamikaze.m...@gmail.com (Mark Damon Hughes) wrote:

I use MultiMarkdown tables, like this: [...example elided...]

The Edit->Columns->Rearrange Columns… option just gives an error:

BBEdit couldn’t guess what kind of column delimiter was in use. No supported delimiters were found on the first line of the text.

I've tried changing the | to , in hopes that CSV would work, but it's
not happy with that, either. The manual doesn't give an example of valid
tables.

In order to use this command, the current document must contain (only) a valid table in either comma- or tab-delimited (CSV or TSV) format.

(It may grow smarter over time, but that's what it does today. :-)

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email