[List mom note: please start new threads for specific questions rather than replying to this message. Thanks. :-)]

Good { morning, afternoon, evening },

We are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of BBEdit 12.1.1. This is a free update for anyone using BBEdit 12, and includes a number of fixes for reported issues, as well as all the new features and refinements previously released as part of the BBEdit 12.0 and 12.1 upgrades.

A complete digest of the changes is available here:

     <https://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/notes-12.1.1.html>

If you're already using BBEdit 12, you can choose "Check for Updates" from the BBEdit menu, or get the update from the BBEdit updates page:

     <https://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/updates.html>

For those using an older version: if you would like to upgrade your paid BBEdit license, you are welcome to do so, starting here:

    <https://www.barebones.com/store/bbedit_upgrades.html>.

If you purchased a BBEdit 11 license directly from us (or using our FastSpring web store) on or after March 1, 2017, you have been sent a free license upgrade, to the email address you used when purchasing. If you did not receive this, please check your spam traps.

Meanwhile, BBEdit offers a 30-day evaluation period. During that period, all of BBEdit’s features are available. When it ends, you can still use BBEdit — with no nag screens or unsolicited interruptions, for free, forever.

After the evaluation period, you may re-enable all of BBEdit’s exclusive features at any time by purchasing a license (at a discount, if you have a paid license for a previous version).

     <https://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/download.html>

Enjoy,

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email