Do you need MacPorts syntax coloring?

Did you do a Google search for "BBEdit MacPorts coloring"?

Did the first Google result take you to
<https://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/plugin_library.html>?

Did you scroll down the list and notice "MacPorts"? (It's alphabetized for convenience.)

Thanks for all the "help" barebones.com it was non-existent.

This group is not for technical support. It is a community.

If you want help from the community, it is best to ask questions which are focused in nature and expressed politely.

If you want help from people who are paid to provide assistance, write to <supp...@barebones.com>.

If you want help from Tech Support, it is best to ask questions which are focused in nature and expressed politely.

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email