On 3/6/18 at 5:33 PM, f.alfredor...@gmail.com (F. Alfredo Rego) wrote:

Any tricks for getting the focus on the [project’s] file list WITHOUT having to click on it (i.e., without taking our hands off the keyboard)?

If you have a project open, try "Open File by Name" and type the first few characters of the file name. You can drive the entire process from the keyboard.

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email