On 3/11/18 at 11:53 AM, sever...@gmail.com (severdia) wrote:

I have a few search patterns that I've saved and want to run in succession in a text factory, but this doesn't seem possible. Am I missing something? Or is there a better/different way to run a series of find/replace operations on a folder of files?

A text factory is indeed the right tool for this job, so you need only create a factory and then add as many 'Replace All' actions as your task requires. :-)

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email