On 4/13/18 at 1:27 PM, g...@me.com (gpan) wrote:

I tried the 'nuclear option' and it didn't seem to work.

In that case one of two things is likely:

1. You have an EditorConfig file in the project which is setting options for those files;

2. You have a language-specific preference which is setting Auto-Expand Tabs. (You can check the Languages preferences.)

What's an EditorConfig?

I suggest a Google search. :-)

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email