Adobe has announced they will be charging a higher monthly fee for
Dreamweaver, which I cordially hated at the older lower price.

The only reason I keep it is that I occasionally inherit old websites that
need rejuvenation and in Dreamweaver when I move and rename files and
folders it adjusts all the links to match. This can save a ton of time.

I would dearly love to dump Dreamweaver forever. How does everyone else
handle website re-arranging so that the internal links remain valid?