Thank you all for helping with such a simple request.
However, I realize now that I didn't even word my request accurately.
I understand that for BBEdit, a "line" is everything up until the next
"line break"

What I need is to search for SENTENCES, not LINES.

I managed to figure out that the following would give me everything that
had "from" followed by a capital letter, with a period followed by a space
at the end:

from [A-Z][a-zA-Z].*[\. ]

But that also gives me all the sentences in the line which preceded the one
I need!

How would I strip out all the sentences that precede the one I need?

(BTW I understand that GREP is literal, and without an even fancier search
won't be able to distinguish between a period in "Mr. Whitney" and "Mount
Whitney is covered in snow.", but I'm willing to live with that.)

I did look in the manual but still couldn't figure this out.

Thank you,
Matthew