Short answer is change the http to https.

Firefox console gives this error:

Blocked loading mixed active content http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Merienda:400,300,700”

Read more about it here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Security/Mixed_content/How_to_fix_website_with_mixed_content

Hope this helps.
-sam

On 24 Jul 2018, at 16:43, @lbutlr wrote:

I made a page today using a google font:

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Merienda:400,300,700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
.chalk { font-family: 'Merienda', sans-serif !important; }

In the BBEdit preview window, this works fine and the places where I set class=“chalk” use the google font as I want. It doesn’t work when I upload it to a web server though, and I can’t figure out why that would be.

I know this might be OT, but I figure someone here has dealt with this in the past and probably has ideas?

<https://www.mrsbutler.com/> is the outline of the page.

--
I WON'T NOT USE NO DOUBLE NEGATIVES Bart chalkboard Ep. BABF02

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BBEdit Talk" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bbedit+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email