No, not a BBEdit feature request. I want to see a BBEdit feature in other
places: hierarchical window menus!

I get spoiled by how easy it is to find an open document in BBEdit that it
makes using othe programs unbearable, especially Safari and the Finder.

It's been a while since Apple added tabbed windows to those apps, and every
time there's a software update, I keep hoping in vain they've finally made
the window menus hierarchical. It's just such a no-brainer that, when it's
possible to open multiple things (i.e. documents, locations, etc.) in the
same window, and you can have more than one window, you need a hierarchical
window menu to locate the thing you're looking for without having to rotate
through all the windows and visually inspect each tab, hoping you'll
recognize the title, which is usually truncated and often difficult to
recognize without some context. I have to assume that Apple's developers
just don't know how to make menus hierarchical. So please, Rich, tell them
how it's done!