On 8/24/18 at 1:06 PM, barb...@signalfx.com (Barbara Snyder) wrote:

Ha, well first of all, I was looking at /Users/barbara/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Setup/Menu Shortcuts.plist instead of what I just learned I should be looking at: /Users/barbara/Library/Preferences/com.barebones.bbedit.plist

Correct? I should be looking at the latter?

I'm sorry; I misunderstood and thought you were talking about *TextExpander's* prefs rather than BBEdit's, so please disregard my prior post.

Since BBEdit does not store key shortcuts in human-readable form, I regret there is no way to directly compare them.

I do however suggest you review what key shortcut(s) TextExpander is configured to use, as that may help you recall what prior customization(s) you made in BBEdit.

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email