On 9/14/18 at 10:03 AM, raymond.br...@gmail.com (Raymond Brock) wrote:

I just upgraded to 12.1.5 and I do not seem to be able to change font
type or size in this version? One goes to the font panel from Editor
Defaults, change something, Editor Defaults reports back the change
correctly but nothing happens to the document.

Editor Defaults does what it says on the tin - changes the default behavior for new documents.

Using View => Text Display => Font and Tabs will change the active document's font/size/tabs.

You can also use Edit => Normalize Options to clear any document-specific settings and apply the factory defaults (for all settings in Editor Defaults).

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>