On 12/31/2018, at 13:49, Dj <futurevint...@gmail.com
<mailto:futurevint...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> can I ask where you ran that expression in BBedit? Just menu ---> search
> ----> find.

Hey Dj,

Beginning around v11.0 BBEdit has had an “Extract” button in the Find dialog.

Find:

\b\w[^.!]+?\?

Replace:

Nothing

Using your test text I get this:

Eskimo proverb What can be added to the happiness of man who is in health, out
of debt, and has a clear conscience?
Adam Smith Do you prefer that you be right, or that you be happy?
What am I doing right?
Tom Walsh Why not seize the pleasure at once?
How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation?
Unhappiness Is anyone in all the world safe from unhappiness?
Vauvenargues Why is it that so many people are afraid to admit that they are
happy?
Maurice Maeterlinck Who is the happiest of men?
Da vies Is life so wretched?
Isn't it rather your hands which are too small, your vision which is muddled?
Marcus Cato the Elder If you haven't forgiven yourself something, how can you
forgive others?
Mark Twain How shall I love the sin, yet keep the sense, And love the offender,
yet detest the offence?
George Macdonald Who would care to question the ground of forgiveness or
compassion?
Socrates Who Is Really Poor?
Japanese proverb Who Is Really Rich?
Colette Was it always my nature to take a bad time and block out the good
times, until any success became an accident and failure seemed the only truth?
Next to what?

--
Best Regards,
Chris

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>