On 02/22/2019, at 17:28, Gauvins <gauvi...@gmail.com
<mailto:gauvi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> RUN in terminal aborts if BBEdit quits. From what I understand, quitting
> BBEdit purges compiled scripts on quit, which makes perfect sense. But I like
> to run scripts once I *think* I am done. Some take several minutes to
> complete, so I usually start some other small task. After a while I may
> forget that a task is running and will quit BBEdit, which triggers errors in
> the terminal window.

Hey Gauvins,

I think your only real option is to write your own run-in-Terminal routine and
make the run-time independent of BBEdit.

Are your scripts saved-to-disk – or do they need to run from a temp-file?

--
Best Regards,
Chris

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>