I have a big file that I had exported from the office as a CSV (forgetting
that I had done the first part a while back as tab-separated).

So now I have a list where some of the text columns contains commas and
this throws the whole structure/order off.

Here is a sample of the data.

home,ATC-Sea-Serpents-by-Gustav-Klimt,ArtToCanvas,*54W x 27H inches : Sea
Serpents by Gustav Klimt*,ArtToCanvas,prints,319,,,1,https://arttocanvas.com
home,ATC-Gold-Swirls-by-Lisa-Kowalski,ArtToCanvas,*30W x 40H inches : Gold
Swirls by Lisa Kowalski*,ArtToCanvas,prints,269,,,1,https://arttocanvas.com
home,ATC-Blue-Green-and-Brown-by-Mark-Rothko,ArtToCanvas,*26W x 32H inches
: Blue, Green, and Brown by Mark Rothko*
,ArtToCanvas,prints,219,,,1,https://arttocanvas.com
home,ATC-La-seperazione-dell-atomo-by-Salvador-Dali,ArtToCanvas,*50W x 26H
inches : La seperazione dellatomo by Salvador Dali*
,ArtToCanvas,prints,299,,,1,https://arttocanvas.com

Now, what I want is to replace the commas from the centre column (in bold).

I had use a grep search like the following :

ArtToCanvas,(.+),ArtToCanvas,prints

to select the correct information—but I don't know to do a further
replacement of the commas when I output the \1.

Is this even possible using  Bbedit Grep?

I have version 10.5.3

Thanks,
George

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>