Rich . . . and Patrick,

I just had a quick look at the Pattern Playground and Grep Cheat Sheet. Very
nice, my friends. Looks to be useful given how much I rely on grep patterns
while batch updating my HTML docs. And, yes, I just upgraded to BBEdit 13.  :)

Kind regards,

Bill Kochman
Bill’s Bible Basics
wordweaver...@gmail.com
https://www.billkochman.com

> On Oct 4, 2019, at 4:15 AM, Rich Siegel <sie...@barebones.com> wrote:

> *   Pattern Playgrounds - The "Pattern Playground" window provides
>    an interactive interface for experimenting with the behavior of
>    Grep patterns (regular expressions). This makes the process of
>    creating complicated patterns much less trial-and-error, since
>    you can see exactly what will match, and how, before committing
>    to any irreversible actions.
>
> *   Grep Cheat Sheet - The Grep Cheat Sheet provides quick access to
>    many common regular expression idioms as well as brief
>    descriptions. It's great not only for learning how to write
>    regular expression ("grep") patterns, but also for experienced
>    Grep users. The Cheat Sheet is available in places where you
>    commonly write Grep patterns: the Find, Multi-File Search, and
>    Pattern Playground windows; as well as in the "Process Lines
>    Containing", "Process Duplicates", and "Sort Lines" dialog boxes.

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://twitter.com/bbedit>