Jean, just as an added point, while full AMP compliance may not be your
ultimate goal, I think it is important to point out that whether we like it or
not, when it comes to Internet search, Google is the indisputable king.

Having said that, for those of us who are seeking maximum exposure for our
websites, blogs, etc., SERP position is extremely important. This ties in
directly to AMP. It is an established fact that on its SERPs, Google gives
precedence to AMP-compliant websites and blogs.

In fact, as you may know, mobile device users will see a small blue
lightning-type icon next to all sites which are AMP-compliant, so that they
will know that the site will load fast on their device.

Okay. I am done now before Rich or Patrick tell me that I am getting too far
off-topic. 😀🤪😬

Kind regards in Christ,

Bill Kochman
Bill's Bible Basics