I would like to thank everyone for their thoughtful comments. Because of
them, I realize that what would work best for me are Sam's with a space
replacing the "\t" in the replacement pattern and John's.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than