Are there keyboard shortcuts to move the focus between the results list pane
and the text editing pane in a search results browser window (or an error
browser window)?

I want to do a multi-file search. In the search results browser, I can navigate
through the files and result lines with the arrow keys. But once I have a file
of interest, I want to switch focus down into that file's text in the editing
pane, navigate through the file and do selective replacements with Cmd-G /
Cmd-= / Cmd-Shift-=. When I'm done with the file, I can save it with Cmd-S; but
then I want to switch focus back to the results pane to find the next file of
interest.

I think there must be a way to do the pane focus switch with the keyboard, but
I can't figure out what it is. Having to switch to the mouse to do the focus
switches really bogs down my work flow.

Thanks,

        Neil Faiman

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than